Studying at university can be challenging. We can help you gain confidence in communicating effectively in your academic studies.
We also offer you opportunities to improve your social language skills, better understand British culture, and take the opportunity to meet other students from all over the world.
- Free to students who:
- are currently enrolled on a degree course at the University of Lincoln (EU and international) and
- speak English as a second language
- 6 – 8 lessons per course.
- 1 hour 15 minutes – 2 hours tuition time per lesson.
How to register for In-sessional courses
Absence NotificationClass SizeQuestions
We expect students to notify us in advance if they think they will be absent from a lesson. If you think you will be absent from class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, you should provide:
– your full name
– your Student ID
– the name of the course
– the date and time of the lesson you are unable to attend.
If you are absent for 2 consecutive lessons without prior notice, your place may be cancelled.
Please note there must be a minimum number of student registrations for each class in order for us to run these courses. If there are not enough students registered courses may be cancelled. Students who have registered will be informed if the course is not running.